Want to contribute an article to one of the fastest growing blogging communities in the world?
You are very much welcome. Let’s start right away!
START EARNING TODAY
New: You get paid $1.5 for every 1000 pageviews of your article.
These pageviews are indepedently and automatically calculated by Page View Count.
Note: This plugin does not detect invalid or inflated pageviews (more on this below) but merely displays assorted pageviews on the front end. Our internal tracking system automatically calculates post pageviews.
Once you get your first 1000 pageviews, we’ll set up your profile as a trusted Money Master Tutor and give you full access to your author and affiliate dashoard where you can see your earnings and other premium features.
When and How do I get paid?
Once you have reached the payment threshold ($15 for paypal and $100 for Western Union), we’ll pay you through your selected payment method (Paypal, Western Union, and any other method supported by our payment system).
- Your balance must reach the payment threshold before the 28th of each month.
- Earnings will be calculated and displayed on the 5th of every month.
- You will be paid the displayed earnings within the next 21 days after display.
Though you are encouraged to promote your articles, you may not generate traffic from certain sources. For example, authors may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or inflate pageviews as the result of the action of any software application. Also, tutors using online advertising must ensure that their pages comply with Google’s Landing Page Quality Guidelines.
Can I refresh my page to increase pageviews?
NO. On the contrary, once we discover that your article or page is receiving invalid or inflated pageviews either from the same I.P address, user or other, all your content and everything that concerns you on our database will be taken down immediately without any further notification.
Fun fact: 100,000 pageviews = $150
Make sure you follow the following guidelines before joining our team of money master tutors. Any non-respect of any of these guidelines will likely result in the rejection of your work. Our team of dedicated bloggers will usually respond to you within 72 hours though this may take up to a week in certain cases.
- Make sure you’ve subscribed to the mailing lists of Money Master Tutorials.
- Subscribe to various social channels: Facebook, Google +, Twitter.
- Engage yourself directly with admin by leaving relevant comments.
- Be a loyal reader and well-wisher!
- Avoid linking out to irrelevant niches. Make sure you have studied our blog and understood the topics we cover.
- Avoid SEO-optimized anchor text links.
- A maximum of two niche-related external links are permitted. Alternatively, you can link to other blog posts on this site freely. Linking to sites like Wikipedia, Google, Yahoo are not counted. So, feel free to link to the big guys relevantly.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share for the Money Master Tutorials community.
Final things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. We take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Money Master Tutorials audience.
- Credit: Money Master Tutorials respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Money Master Tutorials’s Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Money Master Tutorials.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Money Master Tutorials. Also, by submitting a post to Money Master Tutorials, you give us copyright ownership of the post.This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
In case of any further inquiries concerning guest posting on Money Master Tutorials, send us an email to [email protected] Alternatively, you can also use this email f you would rather prefer to send us a properly formatted html version of your post though this may take more time to review.
Please log in to submit content!