The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative is Jack Ma’s flagship entrepreneur program in Africa led by the Jack Ma Foundation.
Looking for Heroes
Our mission is to identify and spotlight African entrepreneur heroes and their stories to inspire the continent and beyond.
US$1 million Prize Money
The Prize will host a grand finale pitch competition in Africa where ten finalists from across the continent will compete for a share of US$1 million in total grant prize money.
Pitch Jack Ma at the Grande Finale
Make it to the grand finale and you’ll have your shot to pitch your story to Jack and the rest of the judges.
The Prize will be fully inclusive. Entrepreneurs of any age, gender, and sector who are nationals from any 54 African countries are encouraged to apply.
Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative Jack Ma’s Message
Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative Graca Machel invites you to apply
Schedule of events in 2019
- March 27thApplications Open!Applications open to entrepreneurs from across the continent encouraging both traditional and tech driven businesses to apply
- June 30thClose of ApplicationsThe applications closes and we kick off the review and judging process.
- August 2019Top 50 announcementsWe will short list to the top 50 applicants and they will be announced in August
- October 2019Top 10 announcements:The final 10 businesses, selected from the top 50
- November 2019Grand FinaleThe grand finale event where the top ten finalists will pitch Jack Ma and compete for US$1 million in total prize money
CEO of Netkipedia LLC and founder of Money Master Tutorials. Kum Eric Tso is an experienced marketer and web developer that has helped many businesses and business owners succeed through digital marketing. He has written several best selling books and leads several training programs. He holds several distinctions as an SEO expert, blogger, marketer and web developer.