DStv customer care & DStv Self Service Nigeria is used for support queries. You can get in touch with MultiChoice or DSTV by contacting their different phone numbers or by filling in their contact form. For all general DStv customer and service-related queries, you can also visit www.dstv.com
What is DStv customer care number?
What is a customer number? A customer number refers to a Multichoice subscribers unique number used to identify a specific person that has an account with DStv.
How do I contact DStv customer care in Nigeria?
DSTV has thousands of subscribers in Nigeria being the leading pay-TV service in Nigeria and due to the number of subscribers, there are bound to be issues. There are several ways to contact DStv in Nigeria, their call center is the best way of contacting them, however, be warned that it may take several minutes before you talk to an agent so you are advised to recharge your line with at least N500 so you don’t get disconnected.
Find the DStv Call Centre Contact Number in Nigeria and other ways of contacting them below:
1)DStv Nigeria Customer Care Service
Phone: 1 270 3232 or 080 3900 3788
Fax: 01 270 3256
2) DStv Nigeria Contact Address
1381 Tiamiyu Savage Street; Victoria Island, Lagos State
1 270 3232 or 080 3900 3788
Fax 01 270 3256
3) DStv Nigeria Email Address
DStv customer care & DStv Self Service Nigeria
How to use DStv Self Service Nigeria?
Using DStv often comes with some basic difficulties that require self-service to sort out. That is, you can fix a lot of these problems or configure certain setups without necessarily contacting DStv. Here are a few self-services tips that will help you out:
How To Check Your DStv Account Balance With DStv Self Service Nigeria
Trying to find out how to check your DStv account balance? It is really easy and you do not need to spend time waiting on the phone.
Keep an eye on your DStv account balance from the handy self-service menu on the DStv site. Go to self-service.dstv.com. Make sure you are logged in.
If you have not logged in then register with DStv self service first. You will log in with your Connect ID using either an email address or mobile phone number.
You will be able to see your DStv balance on your dashboard, with the option to pay now.
If you want a more detailed breakdown of your balance including your BoxOffice balance click Self Service from the top menu.
Then choose “View My Balance” from the drop down menu.
Remember to keep your decoder switched on, with the smart card inserted so that it can receive the reset command after you’ve paid and allow for reactivation.
Alternatively to check your balance on your mobile phone, dial *120*68584# and select option 1
How do I Upgrade, Downgrade or DStv package?
Now you too can get the power of great entertainment inside of your home with DStv.
Whether you have DStv Access, Family, Compact or Compact Plus; did you know that you can easily upgrade your package from the comfort of your home with DStv Eazy Self Service?
Simply visit eazy.dstv.com and follow these simple steps:
|1||Sign in Eazy Self Service by entering your Surname/Mobile number and your Smartcard number/Customer Number or you can log in with your Connect ID.|
|2||Once you have signed in click on the Account button.|
|3||On the Account page click on the Add or Change button.|
|4||You will then get to the Add or Change page where you can view your current package and see a list of packages that you can upgrade too as well as a list of add-ons that are available to you.|
|5||Select the package that you wish to upgrade to or the add-on which you would like to add and click Next.|
|6||You will then get a Payment Summary for your transaction. Enter the amount that you wish to pay and click Pay.|
|7||You will get redirected to the Digital Payment Platform where you can select your preferred payment Wallet.|
|8||Once you have selected your preferred Wallet enter your payment credentials and click Pay.|
|9||You will get a payment confirmation and click confirm.|
And then kick back and enjoy the widest variety of on-screen entertainment in Africa.
How do I clear my DStv error code?
Fastest and Easiest Way To Clear E16, E19, E30, & E32 DSTV Error Code
Once in awhile, DSTV users usually encounter different kinds of error codes popping up on their TV screens. This usually prevents one from watching DSTV Channels while the subscription is still valid.
In this article, I m going to show you how to clear E16, E19, E30, & E32 error codes via the internet without calling Multichoice customer service.
If you are currently experiencing any of these codes,
- E16 The Smartcard is not enabled for this channel. It may be that your account has been suspended. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
- E19 Your account has been suspended. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
- E30 Checking the subscription status… If this message still appears after 2 minutes, please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
- E32 The Smartcard is not enabled for this channel. It may be that your account has been suspended. Please contact the MultiChoice Call Centre for assistance.
If the Error code you see on your T.V set is any of these, just relax and follow this step to get it cleared.
- Go to www.DSTV.com
- Select the type of Error code that you see on your T.V set, enter your smart card / Serial No, and solve the Captcha
- Click “Reset Device”
If it’s successful, an alert will be sent to you, notifying you that your smartcard has been reauthorized.
How to check your DStv due date online
How to check DStv due date.
Wondering how to check DStv due date? In this post, we will show different options you can use to check your DStv subscription due date and account balance. They are very simple and do not require much time.
It is very important that you always know when your DStv subscription is set to expire and your account balance. The knowledge of this will help you to plan ahead, recharge on time, and avoid being disconnected.
There are three ways to consider if you want to know how you can check your DStv due date:
- through SMS
- using the DStv mobile application
How to check DStv due date via SMS
- Go to message on your phone to create a new message.
- Type the message as follows: DD followed by the first ten digits of your DStv smart card number.
- Send a message to 30333.
- An SMS containing the due date of your DStv subscription will be sent to your phone.
Use the DStv mobile app to check your DStv due date
- Go to your app store and download the DStv mobile app.
- After downloading the app, open it and choose Nigeria in the setup process.
- Log in with your phone number and smart card number.
- After logging in, go to your account.
- You will find your customer ID number, DStv account balance and DStv due date there.
How to check your DStv due date online
- Go to the DStv website https://www.dstv.com/en-ng.
- Click on “Service” at the top of the website page to go to DStv self-service.
- Sign into the DStv easy service with your smart card number and phone number or name.
- Click on “Account” once you are signed in.
- You will see your DStv subscription due date and your account balance.
We hope this information was useful for you. Always recharge your DStv account on time or make sure it’s always loaded to enjoy uninterrupted entertainment and avoid being disconnected.