WHO WE ARE
UNITED MARINE SERVICES LTD ( U.M.S ) was established in 2010 during the time when the diving industry
Our mission is to be a leading maritime service provider with integrity in the coat of Guinea, to lead in the delivery of value at the centre of our client’s operational management and to serve the global maritime, inshore and offshore industries, by promoting and providing the highest standards and quality of services to our client in a competitive manner.
- We continue working on projects to add value to our services.
- Treat our partners and clients with the highest degree of concern by putting ourselves in their position when serving, making their business the centre of concern.
- Undertake research and innovation within the industries for continues improvement in the quality of services provided.
- Ensure proper network communication among our staffs and the industries we serve.
- Pursue effective policies of equal opportunity and commitment to quality to all areas of activities.
Our core services
- Uwild survey,
- Damage inspection: NDT, ACFM, etc.
- Underwater welding and burning.
- Cofferdam Fabrication and Installation.
- Sacrificial Anode replacement.
- Hull cleaning and Propeller polishing.
WELDING AND FABRICATION: ABS, BV, SGS,
- 1 to 6 G- pipe and plate
- Sheet metal and Metallic construction
- Sand blasting
- Water blasting
- Painting & Spraying
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRIFICATION/ ELECTRONIC
- Installation and services of cooling system
- Installation services of VHF radio, rather and eco sounder
HEAVY DUTY MACHINE
- Installation and maintenance of outboard engines
- Maintenance of inboard engines
- Installation and maintenance of hydraulic systems
HEAT TREATMENT ON WELD JOINS
- Pre heat treatment
- Post heat treatment
- Fiber glass fabrication and maintenance
- Speed boat
- Diving boat
- General supplies.
- United marine services shall conduct it businesses with integrity and respecting the laws, cultural and rights of individual in all the countries in which we operate.
- The code of conduct, constitute the basis upon which all our policies and procedures are built. The objective of the code of conduct is to describe united marine services commitment and requirement regarding business practices and personal conduct, it defines the behaviour, united marine services expects of our employees and what they can expect from united marine services. Everybody associated with united marine is responsible to follow our code of conduct.
- Continuously pursue the goal of zero harm to people, assets, and environment.
- Promote active risk management to mitigate foreseeable hazard.
- Provide information, introduction and training that is relevant to employees.
P.O Box 613Williams AvenueLimbeSouth West RegionCameroon
Tel: +237 675 111 950
+237 664 435 719
UNITED MARINE SERVICES LTD
Servicing the Shipping, oil and gas industries
Specialties: Diving, Uwild Inspection, Underwater Welding, Hull Cleaning, Welding/Fabrication, Industrial Cleaning & Painting, Cooling System, Boat Hiring.
Reg. No. TPPRR/LBE/2017/B/0262This is a preview of your story.Click the “Publish” button to publish or “Edit” to make more changes.PublishEditEdit Story
Money Master Tutorials is an online marketing learning center founded by Kum Eric Tso and powered by Netkipedia LLC to help you succeed through online marketing! All instructors on Money Master Tutorials are experts who have created over 6 figure worth systems.